::ANA SAYFA ::ATATÜRK ::YÖNETİM ::PERSONEL ::FİYATLAR ::ULAŞIM ::İLETİŞİM ::TRAFİK ::LİNKLER ::KKTC'DEN ::DUYURULAR ::ETKİNLİKLER ::ÖĞRETMENEVİ
The Northern Cyprus is a paradise like island in the Mediterranean with its natural attractions and historical heritage. The Island Cyprus that is the third biggest island of the Mediterranean shows its magnificent history of 9000 years and hospitality along with the sea having the clearest blue water, coastal line stretching for kilometers and superb beaches. The authentic Kyrenia Port and Castle, Sunken Ship Museum, Bellapais Monastery, St. Hilarion and Bufavento Castles, Selimiye and Lala Mustafa Pasha Mosques, Salamis Antique City where Shakespeare wrote his well-known book Othello and Soli Ruins are a few examples among the historical heritage. The castles overlooking the Mountain Besparmak, situated together with gothic churches, remains of temples and exhibitions where the history meets with the architecture in a perfect manner. Caretta Beach, Karpaz Peninsula and Altın kum coastal line are all natural attractions worth visiting.
Kyrenia Teachers Hotel takes place at the city center, where you can realize the great Mediterranean climate clearly. Our hotel has 4 suits, 12 bungalows, 48 rooms and 112 bed capacity.
We are offering a new alternative for pension with our luxury rooms which include a television, a mini bar, a balcony, air conditioner and wireless interenet network. Indoor and outdoor restaurants, bars, semi-olympic swimming pool, hairdresser, which are at service to satisfy our dear guests.
How to Arrive in Northern Cyprus?
Turkish airlines, Cyprus Turkish Airlines, Atlas Jet Airlines, Pegasus Airlines and Anadolu Jet Airlines make flights to Northern Cyprus regularly. You can find flights directly from Turkey, England and some other European countries.
There are some choices to travel by sea. Sea buses are working between Taşucu and Kyrenia regularly. They complete the journey in only 3 hours. If you want to come Cyprus with your own car, you have to perform some procedures. There is another way available to use between Mersin and Magosa harbour.
How Can YOU Arrive at Our Hotel?
Kyrenia Teachers Hotel is in distance 44 km to the Ercan Airport. You can use taxis or KIBHAS bus services from airport to our hotel economically. If you come with ferry, our hotel so close to horbour. You can reach in 15 minutes as walking.
Kyrenia Teachers Hotel (Girne Öğretmenevi) in CITY PLAN
You can get all informations from email@example.com
Traffic in North Cyprus
Pay attention left hand driving please.
1) Especially while across the road, you should be careful.
2) Before walking to across the street you should look at right side,when you are at the middle of the road you should look at left side.
3) If you are driving, you should be careful at junction, you should let the car which is driving in junction.
4) You should be careful about speed limits, otherwise you will pay a lot of money due to your failing.
5) It will be good for you to take a brochure about the traffic rules.
6) It will be good for you look around the traffic before driving.
Daily local transportation buses work between the cities of Lefkoşa-Girne, Güzelyurt-Girne, Güzelyurt-lefkoşa, Lefkoşa-Magosa, regularly. On the other hand taxis are available choise in the cities and long distance ways. The council of each city has bus services an offer. The traffic keeps on the left hand side. National and international driving licenses are usable.
1) 0-6 Ages are free and our prices contain bed and open buffet breakfast.
2) Our guests who want to stay a long time at low seasons,we can make a discount.
3) We can also make a discount on group reservations.
4) Our Tabl DHote price is ..... TL for dinner, also Ala Carte menu an offer.
Bank Account Number;
T.C Ziraat Bank Branch of Kyrenia:Branch Code (856)40290673-5001
Note: EFTs which are doing on internet banking, Branch of Kyrenia
is seen depend on Mersin City.